Here at Harlands we are looking to expand our Accounts and Business Advisory team by hiring a Client Relationship Manager.
This role is to work with Accountants and other Client Relationship Managers in the team to co-ordinate work for a portfolio of clients and ensure we are helping build better businesses!
As a Client Manager, a typical day might include:
- Managing portfolio of clients, dealing with queries and speaking with clients from a variety of industries
- Completion of Statutory and Management accounts
- Meeting with clients to discuss financial information and to ensure they feel supported
- Financial Forecasting
- Reviewing of Statutory and Management accounts
- Deliver training when required to team members
- Supporting, coaching, and assisting members of the outsourcing team when completing accounts work
This role might be for you if:
- You want to be part of a business that has a clear mission and vision
- You like making an impact – one of our key performance indicators is our clients growth
- You enjoy having a large amount of autonomy and flexibility. You will be required to manage your own workload
- You enjoy learning, problem solving and thinking outside the box
- You are comfortable challenging colleagues and customers respectfully in order to get the best outcome
- You enjoy coaching team members
- You enjoy being part of a team
- You are results focussed
- The successful candidate will be hardworking, motivated, and work well as part of a team. A key part of the role is building and maintaining relationships so soft skills are essential for any successful candidate.
- At Harlands we believe in our culture and any successful candidate will fit in with our culture of openness, honesty and most importantly – having fun!
- The candidate is to be fully qualified ACCA/ACA (or qualified by experience) with good exposure to IT and Accountancy Systems (Sage, Xero, Excel, Outlook).
- Training contract applicants will be happily considered due to transferability of training agreements.
Every member of our team is key in executing our exciting yet ambitious growth strategy. Two key ways you would be involved in this:
- Working groups are a key way for us to implement large projects. You will have the opportunity to chair, project manage or plan key projects alongside your team mates.
- You will also attend weekly huddles of which the purpose is to share financial and non-financial performance of the business. Some of our company performance measures are Gross Profit, Net Promoter Score, Gross Value Added and New Clients.