Our business planning and forecasting reviews are fundamental in supporting you and your business including helping to:
- Boost your ability to receive funding by creating a more compelling document.
- Choose tactics and strategies that are more likely to succeed, given the strengths of your business, business model, and team (as communicated through the plan).
- Avoid hidden dangers by identifying missing information and gaps in your plan
- Get the most from your team, by aligning your team around a common vision, strategy, and plan for the business
Your business plan is a key tool for fund-raising, and a key tool for managing the business once you’ve landed the money. We help you produce a more effective plan through either a fixed-rate reviews of your plan and strategy or a success fee based on raising the desired start up funding.
You’ll learn how your plan will/won’t address the needs of professional investors and we’ll be evaluating your opportunity and pointing out how it will come across to all funders.
We’ll also discuss whether the plan answers a number of critical questions:
- Do you know who your customer is? Who your market is?
- Does your team provide the skills, abilities, and contact needed to execute the plan?
- Are your marketing strategy, financial projections, and operations plans clear and consistent?
- Are you asking for the right amount of money, at the right times and valuations?
- Are there any glaring oversights in the plan?
- Is your plan written to reach your intended audience (VCs, loan officers, management team)?
Every business owner needs a planning adviser who has the time and space to take the long view and with years of experience advising the local business community we have a wealth of knowledge and skill for you to draw on. Contact us today for a free planning review.