Self assessment can be a time consuming and often confusing business for busy individuals. And judging by the hundreds of thousands of taxpayers who are penalized by the Inland Revenue each year it can also be very costly if:
- Deadlines are missed
- Incorrect returns are delivered
- Appropriate records are not retained or presented
We aim to spare you all these headaches and free up your valuable time by offering a comprehensive Individual Self Assessment service, including:
- Liaising with your bank, building society, stockbrokers etc. to gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of you being selected for investigation by the Inland Revenue and offering you fee protection insurance cover for this eventuality to mitigate costs
Most people want to minimise the amount of tax they pay and to remove the worry and hassle of dealing with their own taxation affairs. We help many people to do just that.
The personal taxation regime is extremely complex and with the continual changes to both capital and income taxes, it’s vitally important to know both how much you have to pay and when to pay it. We make sure that the advice you receive takes into account the full picture of your particular circumstances – your business and investment interests, any overseas activities, your family and your future plans.